Time & Location
Jun 18, 2022, 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Farmington Soccer Complex, 991 Fairgrounds Rd #967, Farmington, NM 87401, USA
About the Event
COME KICK IT UNDER THE LIGHTS IN FARMINGTON!
Registration is open to teams ages 5-Adult!
All games will be played between 3pm and 11pm.
PRICING INFORMATION: Sign up by May 21st for a 20% discount on team registration
- Early Pricing: $180+ processing fee
- Standard Pricing: $225 + processing fee
EACH TEAM RECEIVES:
- Minimum of 4 games
- Awards for each player on the top 3 teams in each division
- Chance to win prizes from our sponsors at on-site contests
- FC Schalke jerseys
- Opportunity to sample fantastic sponsor items
We try to accommodate all coaching and schedule requests, but we cannot guarantee this. Please bring coaching help if you have more than one team. Coaching conflicts that cannot be resolved are not a valid reason for withdrawal from the event, and fees will not be refunded for this reason.
- Games will be played between 3:00 pm and 11:00 pm.
- Team check-in will open thirty minutes before the start of the first games.
- Teams must check in and turn in their signed Waiver/Roster form before starting their first game.
- No roster changes may be made after the start of the team’s first game
SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS: Kick It 3v3, Challenge Sports, S4, USA 3v3 and Small Sided Games Association have teamed up to bring you a better 3v3 soccer experience. We have created Sectional Championship events around the US, with better divisions for all ages and skill levels!
SUMMER 2020 SOUTHWEST SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: Location – Dallas, TX – Five Star at The Colony
3v3 World Championships in Vail, Colorado
The highest 3v3 tournament in the country! All games are played at an elevation of 8,000 feet or above. Nestled in Colorado’s Vail Valley, Ford Park and Vail Athletic Fields host the Kick It 3v3 World Championships. From great dining and recreation to beautiful rocky mountain views this event brings in over 200 teams to compete. For over 15 years Kick It and the Town of Vail have teamed up to bring you one of the best soccer tournaments on the planet.
Vail, Colorado, is a small town at the base of Vail Mountain, home of the massive Vail Ski Resort. Set within White River National Forest, the town is a gateway for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. It’s also a summertime destination for golfing, hiking and cultural festivals. Gore Creek, popular for fly fishing, runs directly through the town center. The largest, longest lasting 3v3 event in the country kicks off the last week of July every year. Click Here for more information on Vail 3v3 Soccer.